Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Air I Breathe

The Air I Breath

Love




Pleasure


Sorrow



Fingers


Happiness


For sure I like this movie so much, but I don't understand why some people don't agree with the idea of this movie, they work hard to show us how people can express their Happiness, Love, Pleasure, Sorrow.
My friends say we would give 9/10 which I feel it's deserve, but some of them come with idea that is not that good movie because they mixed up Happiness and Pleasure. And are completely confused on the Love.
IMDb give the movie 7.2/10.

3 comments:

  1. Dear SHakur

    I agree with you, 'The Air I Breathe' one of the best movies I've seen.
    Beside that I like Garcia, he did pretty job by acting a head of Mafia Member he played the man who called himself "Fingers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie because i was looking for great movie like that for long time...and all of 2008-2009 are scientific that you can't understand and action that the hero fly and kick million people ass in second...this what i don't like i want movie that makes you feel you in it..makes you feel that is real something touching on it...i miss this movies and here it comes "The Air I Breathe" make me feel satisfied after long time...i clap on the end of the movie...i never do that unless i feel the movie..even though i'm not film producer...but still my point is count.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John

    You're welcome ma dear friend, ohh yup Garcia is the best person who can act like a boss, he was in the Greater movie ever THE Godfather...
    He use his experts to prove that in this movie...


    Thanks
    BIG

    ReplyDelete